We offer 3 different Leagues that vary in skill level. We run our A,B & C Leagues three times a year. These leagues take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Game times range from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. depending on the week and league. All game times will rotate throughout the season.
The A,B & C leagues run simultaneously on our side courts.
* The A league (formally known as our B league) is a highly competitive league with every team usually hosting at least one 6'6 plus experienced big and several younger players with some college level experience.
* Our B league (formally known as our C+ league) is a semi competitive league filled with a mix of former high school and collegiate players.
* Our C league has always been our most popular and will contains players who vary in skill level and age.
We strive to put teams in the appropriate league to keep the games competitive and fair. We hold the right to move teams up or down a division if deemed necessary for league parity.
2023 League Dates
- Team & Free Agent Registration Deadline is: May 12
- Tuesdays | C & A Leagues | League Starts: June 6
- Thursdays | C & B Leagues | League Starts: June 8
REGISTRATIONS OPEN: April 7
A - LEAGUES B - LEAGUES C - LEAGUES