If you are interested in renting our facility please follow the procedures listed below. Your first step is to fill out the online Rental Worksheet. Once we've received your Rental Worksheet a staff member will contact you regarding dates, times and securing your rental. It's important to note each step below and our church requirements to rent our facility. Please allow one week after you submit your Rental Worksheet to secure approval.
1. Rental Worksheet -
2. Rental Agreement (contract) -
- A Rental Agreement/Contract will be emailed once your rental has been approved.
- Your Rental Agreement is due within 7 days upon receiving it, sooner if your first rental date is before the 7 days.
- Your initial deposit is due along with your Rental Agreement.
3. Liability Insurance -
- All renters must have have liability insurance, naming us (Shepherd Church) as additional insured.
- Most rentals require a minimum of $1,000,000.
4. Fees (deposit) -
- Find our Standard Rental Rates below.
- Upon approval you will receive the Rental Agreement and an invoice outlining the rental fees.
- A deposit is required to secure your date and final payment is always due one week before your rental.
If you are looking for a quick turn-around and need the facility quickly, please be sure to note that in your response. There is a $50 rush fee for any rental within 14 days of the Rental Worksheet being submitted.
Practice Rate - $150 an hour
- For a team or organization to hold a basketball, volleyball or another sport to practice. This is limited to players, coaches and parents. No spectators or organized gym set up.
Game Rate - $200 an hour
- For any game with multiply teams and referees. Any sporting event that has spectators or requires a gym set up and the use of our scoreboard.
Studio Rates - TBD
- For any filming or videos shoots please submit your Rental Worksheet detailing all the logistics for the shoot. Then and only then can we give you an accurate quote.
NOTE: Non-Profits and Rentals with multiple hours and days often receive discounted rates. Be sure to note these details in your Rental Worksheet.
Rental Contact - Josue Navarro: firstname.lastname@example.org